Sunday, August 15, 2010

My son is married! Congratulations Jennifer and Clayton!

The Wedding~ inside the Methodist ChurchJennifer's Brother David and Clayton's Sister Rachel light the candles to begin the ceremony.This candle lit in Memory of Jennifer's Grandfather Frank and Clayton's Grandfather William.Enter the Minister, Clayton and five groomsmen follow.Adam excorts me to my seat. David excorts mother of the bride (also his mother) Here comes the Bride... Jennifer and Clayton at the alter...John (Cj's Papa, my mom dh), my mom Cora, Dan's mom, me, Pat, Steve (Jennifers dad) and Barbara (Jennifers mom)Mr. & Mrs. !!!!
All in Bubbles outside the church!! Just Married WOOHHHOOOO!!!Bride Jennifer with her maid of honor, bridesmaids and flower girl. (Rachel is on the right in the back)Groom Clayton with his Best Man and Groomsmen.Entering the outdoor Reception under the Swords and Flowers!! At the reception the Best Man Jared says a few words :)Maid of Honor Mary says a few words. (this is Jennifer's sister) Rachel reads a funny line about Why? they should be married!!Mr. & Mrs. First Dance Ta da!! Yay!Cutting of the Cake. They had Cake and cupcakes, yummy :p
Like father like son he smushed the cake a little in her face, he got it back in his, lol.

And the DJ played on, everyone continued dancing and visiting til 8 pm. Then we invited family & friends over to our house and we had a ball to the wee hours of the morning!! Jennifer and Clayton left at midnight to an undisclosed location.

5 comments:

Jennifer Deighan said...

I love the timeline you created of the wedding and reception with the gorgeous pictures from the photographer!! So beautiful Rose Ann!! I love it so much I am going to have to share it on facebook... :)))

Jane N said...

Rose Ann,
What a perfectly awesome day!! Jennifer and Clayton look so happy! I wish them a lifetime of good health and happiness.
Love,
Jane

MaryAnn DeLaRiva said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I was able to relive every wonderful moment. I miss you, sis!

Luanne said...

Beautiful photos! Congratulations to all!

Anonymous said...

All the pictures look great!!
Love your sister Teresa :)