Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day before Valentine Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!! Shout out HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister MARY ANN!! Love you!!

These are Professional Engagement photos from my sons fiance,Jennifer~~ I think the photographer did a wonderful job of capturing their fun spirit. Happy engagement Clayton and Jennifer!!



Clayton is seeking a job as he will graduate as a Chemical Engineer in May....so if you have any leads please share!! Thank you for any help you can provide!


February snow, Snow, SNOW! We shovel and .....
It just snows somemore, shovel, shovel, shovel!
Driving to the store when it finally cleared after days of snow. This clearing lasted a couple of hours then back to SNOW!Charles LOVES to go in and out of the house. I think he is loving the taste of the fresh snow....
Snow on his back is what is coming down...


This is my Rachel when she returned to school January 6 or so....i felt so bad having to send her with her crutches and without me to take care of her. :( She is doing okay seven weeks after surgery. She is still not back on the lacrosse field, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Dan and I are well. Dan just had his birthday so we went out to a steakhouse in town, it was very good! (he is very low key)
My diabetes is under control and I don't have to take the shots of insulin at all. (hatess shots) I hope to get more fit in 2010!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Jane N said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Rose Ann. Love the pics of Clayton and Jennifer. Rachel looks great - wishing her a perfect recovery!

Jennifer and Clayton said...

Happy Valentine's Day Rose Ann!! We love your latest blog and all the pictures!! You are so creative and we love you very much! We are very much looking forward to all the fun stuff ahead in 2010! Love you, Clayton and Jennifer