Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog Hop Fun

I finally had time to join in some scrapbooking fun with Pamela's group on myspace Scrapbook Challenges, you can read all about it here on her Blog ! Here is my Blog Hop Layout made using the sketch from Pamela~
Today I ran around with Clayton my ds, doing errands with him. He was whipping out some Tshirts for his paintball team practice. Yes, he is quite crafty at it...I should of taken pics! Well maybe when he returns from Columbus ~:O)

Rachel my dd and I went a friends graduation party this evening when dd got off work. Then I just hung out with my dh and read a magazine and played on my pc.
Time now to post some pics and sleep!
So, here is two pics from Rachels lacrosse tournament game, first one is Dan (dh) Clayton (ds) Jennifer (ds's gf) & a friend~ During Warm up, Rachel in the fore ground ~:O)

3 comments:

Chipmunk said...

Hi Rose Ann! Thanks for joining the blog hop and for stopping by on my blog as well. =D I'm really digging your "Living the Sweet Life" LO! Stop by soon!

salme said...

Wonderful layout, Rose Ann! Been a fan since I saw your work at SC.

Thank you for playing along and for stopping by my blog!

Annie Fiskateer #1326/SCDT member said...

Rose Ann - Thanks for playing along with us!! I have always liked your work on SC.