Sunday, March 01, 2009

Saturday Sunday Ramblings and layouts!

Saturday I completed this layout for a challenge at Sisterhoodofscrap, use a sentiment found on a card. I chose You're invited. lol My son Clayton asked his gf Jennifer to go with to the Miami Univ. Bicentennial Ball, she agreed and drove down to the university ....they had a wonderful time!
Afterwards we traveled to my sister in laws bf's home to join in a potluck and see their new lil chicks. There are five chicks for egg laying. My Rachel didn't come but we texted her and she named one of them Max ~:O) so cute!The five chicks are a week old but when they grow to lay eggs,
it will be 2.5 dozen brown eggs a week!!
"Puppy Love!" lo I had to include a love song title on a layout for Scrapbook Challenges on myspace.Today it is snowing and freezing....The family went to the Gault indoor track, then Rach and I went to the grocery store. While we were out we bought her new womens lacrosse cleats, since the mandatory workouts start tomorrow and the season will begin in a month!! We got her the Nike Womens Speed Lax cleats! Very nice! She has worn the Nikes in this pic for two years...it is about time for a new pair!! Go Lady Lax 2009!!

2 comments:

Luanne said...

Is your son in Florida? Great LO! Love the puppy love too! I soooo miss having fresh eggs! We used to have 4 hens and found it was more eggs than we could eat (and there were 6 of us!). Definitely time for new shoes. Go Rachel!!

Rose Ann said...

Hi Luanne,
He is at Miami U of Ohio. Although my brother in law lives in Winterpark and my dh has family several other places in Fl.