Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Day coming!

Dan and I in the pic on his birthday last monthe. He is my king of everything! This one done using staples for a challenge at Cafe Mocha ~Thanks for looking ~:O)
I finished this from a sketch on Myspace Scrapbook Challenges Love Pamelas sketches!
March 15
Today also happens to be my birthday. Clayton, Rachel, Jennifer and I went to Red Lobster yesterday before Clayton left to go back to the university. It was a very good lunch, I had crab legs, garlic shrimp scampy, crisp shrimp and rock lobster platter (phew i am all out of breath after that one). The kids gave me some sweet presents Scrapbooking goods of course ((((Rachel)))) and an ipod ((((CJ)))) with the holder and earbuds ((((Jfer)))) and a vanilla scented candle, plus Rachels bf gave me a card and candy!! Today Dan will take me lunch and maybe he got me some candy, mmm good!
I must be off to bed now to get up early with Rachel and head to the lacrosse field for clean up and team pics.
Have a wonderfully scrapfull day! ♥

2 comments:

Cathy said...

i love your clip hearts. What a clever idea and they look good.

Ashley M said...

love love love both your LOs!!! the first one with all the staples! wowzers! love how you used them!!!! thanks for playing along with CMC!