Monday, March 23, 2009

A mish mash of love!

Cafe Mojo Challenge~Monochromatic with Green!
Myspace Group Scrapbook Challenges~Pamela's Sketch #134Myspace Group Scrapbook Challenges~Layout with stripes, I used glimmer mist to create stripes here.
Myspace Group Scrapbook Challenges~Layout with Scallops, lots o scallops!March Baby GiRL ♥ 18 Eighteen, WOW!! Here at gramma Gerry's for her party. Rachel asked for a confetti cake-white with colored dots throughout....very good! Thank you Uncle JD and Grams. All the family came to help celebrate.....thanks for the gifts!! (((((((hugs)))))))
The Birthday girl, RAchel, Dan and I.
To the Photographer Colleen ((((hugs)))) Great job on the birthday photogs. Thank you TY!

Miami Paintball~This is where Clayton was during Rachels party....at the University practicing paintball with his team && studying of course!!
Clayton gets someone in his sights...

The rest of the week went by pretty well except my cat Sam had to go to the Vet, sadness. He has a UTI, he got a shot of antibiotics and is in today at 1:30 p.m. for another. He is almost his frisky self again!! It is very expensive :( Worth it to stop the suffering though. I ♥ my pets!

2 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Oh I love ALL of your creations!!!
My camera is a just a little Kodak digi camera. 8MP, 5x optical zoom. Nothing special but it does what it needs to without making me too fraustrated :)

Nicki (CSS) said...

Thanks for playing along - your LO's look adorable...especially love how the challenge turned out - nicely done!