Thursday, February 05, 2009

Busy, busy, BLuE, hoo!

First I have to share this, Pamela of Scrapbook Challenges
Chose my layout as her Pick of the week!! I am very honored, thank you Pamela! This layout below, I finished using one of Pamela's Sketch 128. I don't particularly care for the picture of me...although I very much enjoyed doing this layout. Loved spending the time with Clayton my son, watching him putt a really long way and make it in the cup!! I don't golf but I am a decent cart driver~:O)
Dan brought this box home today...no it wasn't a nice Valentine gift, lol!It wasn't a gift for the pets either. SAM was very interested to know what was in there...TEEs where in there ....blah! I do some work at home for Dan (my dh) whenever he needs an extra set of hands! (we own a golf business)Packs of ball markers were on the table also....Along with cards...So it begins ONLY 3,000 of these to do...You may have seen these sometime, "Tee packs", especially if you golf. The logos change depending on the order. This order is for Anheuser Busch...
My Charlie boy is always curious when the camera comes out....especially when the cats are gettin their pic taken, ha ha, LOL! I put finished Tee packs in this box....Sam thinks it is fun to get play in...
He also thinks we can't see him...ha ha!
He is popping his head out, as if to play peek a boo! Aww sweet cat....Thats all folks! HAVE A NICE DAY.

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

What neat layouts!! My cat loves boxes too - in fact, she is sleeping in one right next to me now!

Rose Ann said...

Thank you for looking at my pics. Cats are so funny about boxes, love em!