Saturday, December 06, 2008

The issue with birds!!

Every day there is a crow. He rests atop the highest branch in a tree in my backyard. I took this picture of him and made this layout for the Scrapbook Challenge MS grp-distress your edges & Sisterhood of Scrap Challenge ~ http://sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com/2008/12/challenge-monday-december-1st.html
My cat Sam was very curious about what I was doing?? My hubs Dan holds him up to see that I am just taking a picture of my layout. (difficult without daylight and sun!) Yes, Sam is huge.
A couple of days ago I heard a loud noise outside....this is the flock of birds that flew in with such a sound, I have never heard!! I grabbed my camera and went to the back deck.... They flew to the trees.....
Then they flew back....

2 comments:

Carla said...

We love bird-watching :-) Love the pic of your kitty, too! Thanks for doing our challenge!

Cathy said...

Wow so many birds!!!

Your distressing looks wonderful on this layout. I really need to learn that tech.