Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Me and my dear daughter!




This is RAchel & I ~*~taken last month.

I look awful and Rachel is funny!! Seventeen is tiring me out!! And she is a very good girl Thank you Lord! Amen

Spring like weather outside today, yay! Ehhh it will probably snow this weekend...thats ohio for ya. Getting out and sitting in the sun on the porch is lovely. ~:O)

Scrapbooking a little today....click on Sisters of Scrap to join in on some fun shtuff!

Part time job this week....I love it right now! Get better fast Patty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seventeen is tiring me out!! Ha-Ha!! I just read that and laughed, with gratitude that I'm not the only one! I have a great, honors student who is graduating HS in 3 years. How can such good girls make you so tired?! I don't know, but congratulations on your good girl, and here's to getting caught up on rest some day!
Tracy