Friday, April 25, 2008

Much TO DO!


~*~A Tag I found while surfing the blogs~*~
What was I doing 5 years ago?2003-Five things on my to-do list today ( or things I did today):

1. Write Rachel an excuse for sleeping in this morning-Illness-check!! Lol
(we got home late last night from an away lacrosse game)

2. Phone about a part time job for daughter-check-interview today at 3p.m. right
before lacrosse practice at 4 p.m.

3. Start pulling dandy lion weeds, ugh! ¼ done….omG help me!

4. Sweep garage

5. Make hotel reservations for June Lacrosse travel. && the list goes on!


Five snacks i love:

1. Snickers candy bars

2. Dark chocolate MilkyWay candy bars

3. Tuna and crackers

4. Milk with Nutter Butter chocolate covered cookies

5. Grapefruit or any juicy fruit


Five things i would do if i were a billionaire:

1. Build facilities/business/foundation to help kids find a positive direction in their life

2. Buy a new home on the West Coastline. Oh Cambria!

3. Retire my hubby

4. Pay for kids college expenses

5. Buy new automobiles for my family



Five bad habits I have:

1. Oversnacking

2. Overbooking my time

3. Pestering with my nails

4. Wanting my house overly clean

5. Spoiling my kids with $$$$


Five places i have lived:

1. Bishop, California USA

2. San Luis Obispo, California USA

3. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

4. Shirley, Massachusetts USA

5. Salt Lake City, Utah USA


Five jobs i've had:

1. STAY AT HOME MOM etc…

2. Key Data Operator

3. Self Employed

4. Accountant

5. Administrator


If you read this, please leave me a comment and post this on your blog...i will comment back!!




1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Rose Ann~ Thanks so much for joining our Message Board at The Coconut ScrapShop! I hope you come back and introduce yourself. We need someone to represent from Ohio! *giggle* I love your blog! I'll be back!