Monday, November 05, 2007

Today just today!

Just a bit of an update. I am preparing to mail out pictures of the kids today to friends and family.
Trying to get some journaling done in my This is Me online.
I need to finish reading my library book because it is due.
Organizing personal scrapkits to get about 20 scrap pages done at a time!?! Big idea i guess lol
DH bought me a Cricut Expressions and i want to utilize in the process of titling my lo's. I usually title with stickers and i want to use them up first so part of my kits will help to move this process along. Yay! I have high hopes. wish me luck ~:O)
Having bouts with headaches/migrains so i have begun to monitor my blood pressure just in case that is the cause. Probably it is the change in the weather....winter is upon us now.
Daughter is beginning her in car driving instruction today and should be getting her drivers liscense by the end of the month. This is a mixed blessing because
1. she can take herself to work and school. 2. Winter snow is scary to drive in, i prob will take her on bad days.
that is all i got today~Have a scrapfully fun day! I miss all my family and friends in faraway places.
God Bless you all!

No comments: